Install Wattwatchers unit (Auditor 3M / 6M).
In the B.One App, tap on Devices and select Add Device.
Under Add A Device, select Energy Management and tap on Auditor 3M / 6M.
- Enter the Name. Enter and re-enter the serial number on the device or scan the barcode. Tap Next.
- Assign Channel and select the Consumption / Production energy type. Set your daily Energy Production capacity and tap Next.
For example, in our case, we have 3 devices consuming energy and the other 3 devices producing energy. So, we have set 3 channels as consumption and the other 3 as Production.
- Now, assign switches else select N/A and tap on Save. For example, in our case we have chosen a switch as N/A since we do not wish to control it through the app.
- You can view the last 5 minutes Consumption / Production status of the assigned channels. You can also control switches if assigned.
Note: It takes up to 30 seconds to reflect the status of the switches.
- Tap on settings icon at the top-right corner to edit name, switches and to view the history.