Make sure your hub is connected to power supply or charge the Hub initially for minimum 2 hours. Also make sure the internet connection is active for Home Wi-Fi router that will be connected with the Hub.
- Open B.One App and tap on Sign Up. Enter your Name, Email address, Password of your choice (alphanumeric) and Phone number. Agree to the Terms of services and tap on Sign Up.
- You will receive a verification email. Click the link (Authenticate e-mail) in that email to verify your account.
- Select B.One Hub, enter a name of your choice for the Hub and tap on Next. Please ensure your phone can discover your preferred Wi-Fi network and B.One Hub is close to Wi-Fi router and tap on Next.
- Now, connect your phone to B.One Hub access point and return to the B.One App. Select your preferred Wi-Fi networks available to connect B.One Hub or enter SSID (name of the Wi-Fi router) manually.
- Hold on few seconds while the App finalizes your setup. You will be re-directed to B.One App dashboard after successful setup.