- Unplug the power connector for 2 seconds.
- Plug it back in.
- Wait for 2 seconds and unplug again.
- Plug the power connector back in one last and final time.
- Your Hub has been restarted.
If your Hub fails to restart, please follow the below instructions to restart your B.One Hub:
- Open the SIM card slot using screwdriver provided with the B.One hub
- Turn OFF the switch in the compartment, wait for a second and Turn ON the switch.
- This method should restart the B.One Hub. You may close the SIM card compartment and start using the B.One Hub.